While I was in Dallas, one of my favorite bloggers, Social Climbers tagged me with these fun questions. She is the Queen of the Preppy Mafia…so I shall answer…and then tag my fave bloggers (I do love all who read out in blog land!) If I tag you— copy these questions and tag your favorite bloggers…to let the bloggers you’ve tagged know you tagged them, visit their blog and let them know.
1. Who is your style icon? My mother.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? tough to pick…Confessions of a Shopaholic (does that count?)
3. Favorite Party Theme? I love theme parties…so this is hard. 80’s is one of the funnest
4. Go to Halloween costume? Frida Kahlo or Girl Scout
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Bags, jewels and shoes
6. Living person you admire? My mother
7. Greatest fear? Anything bad happening to my family
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I can’t get organized
9. Which talent would you most like to have? song writing
10. Greatest achievement? So far? Having a solo art show and selling more than one piece at it.
Ok— bloggers I love and crown socialites in this fun exercise
1. A Singleton in the Kitchen
2. Summer in Newport
3. Stylestance Daily
4. The Baby Mamas
5. News from Chicago
6. Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan/ Boston
7. Headbands and Handbags
8. Elements of Style
9. Fifi Lapin
Now…speaking of #1 on the list…today is the beautiful and talented Ms. JBM’s birthday! To say I love this girl is an understatement. She is one of my best friends, my shopping, museum hopping and eating partner in crime. Happy Birthday JMo!